In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we: have produced a silent movie called the chase.
- Described the characteristics of silent performances the things we have to add in is a kick a slap and a waving finger
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances difrrent things we did was near the end the bully beacomes freinds with the victm.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations oi give meh that back! *kicks and slaps and waves finger*
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance our proformunce turned out great
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was beenig silent and not luaging because it was really fun
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- practising a chaseing each other
- the hole thing
The story that my group told silently was a person stoll something of ov us
Overall I think my group worked out really good.