Saturday 22 June 2013

Topic -Venn Diagram

Change - Plants and Seeds

We are learning to understand that:
Scientists follow a specific process and ask questions that lead to investigations.
Plants need many things to move through the life cycle.

We will be able to:
Show the life cycle of a plant.
Label the parts of a plant.
Classify objects using a Venn diagram

We will know we can do this when we can:
Draw pictures that depict the life cycle of plants.
Understand and describe how plants make their own food from water, air (CO2) and sunlight (photosynthesis).
Sort and classify leaves into categories of our own making and independently represent these in a Venn diagram.

Nicholas said, "I learnt about plants and change.  I learnt plants have a life cycle.  I learnt to put different things into a Venn diagram.  I put smooth and soft leaves.  My next step is to put more things into a Venn Diagram and make it good."

No comments:

Post a Comment